Hi, I’m Natasha and I’m looking for work experience in journalism.
Let me try and entice you to hire me…
- I’m ginger. My hair colour alone will brighten up any office
- I’m outgoing and persistent. I will do anything once (I mean anything!)
- I work for Pret a Manger. Aside from incredible lunches, you won’t find anyone else who is more likely to remember your coffee order and get it perfect every time
- I am ready. I have done work experience for Total Politics, The Times, The Press Association, The Coventry Telegraph, and written for the Guardian, Huffington Post and many other publications. I also report for What’s New In Publishing, and co-edit Wannabe Hacks.
- I’m Twitter-happy. I am engaged and tuned in to all kinds of social media – Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram. I’m the social media queen
- I am a great cook. This will almost certainly mean a number of baked goods will find their way into the office at some point
- I was the editor of my students’ newspaper, and somehow managed to get a 2.1 as well. I wrote, reported, edited, designed, managed, photographed, led, liaised and represented for three years and loved every second
- I will always answer my phone. It’s almost glued to me
- I have a cute puppy. (Note: the puppy isn’t actually mine, but it is a little ball of fluff and how can you resist that face?)